Monday, September 10, 2012

What a weekend : Round 2 Finale

WoW what a weekend...  Had an amazing time in Perth the red flags were flying but WoW it met all my expectations...
The fantastic Perth Crew put on a great Welcome Drinks on the Friday night followed by a 30+ Crew dinner  at Miss Maud's.  It was great to put so many faces to people from the 12wbt forum & Facebook identities.

I was able to spend time with some of my Western Suburb Warriors and get to know them better. Below is Round 2 Blogger winner Greg Leitch his gorgeous wife and fellow 12wbter Julie Leitch & Rebecca Green.


The workout was fun but exhausting all in one...  And came with some abdominal DOM's on the side yep her team loves to torture us with a 5 minute plank...  
I was lucky enough to get not 1 but 3 High-5's from the lady herself Michelle Bridges during the workout...   Pictured to the right are a few of the fabulous Victorian girls who I shared the workout with.







I got to share my first Finale with my beautiful friend Cass Dixon who is a true inspiration and has lost 34kgs during her journey so far.  Thank you for the great weekend hopefully putting up with me 24/7 for the last 5 days hasn't put you off for life ;)  
I probably hehe no I did have a few too many wines on the night but it was a 15 week treat/ red flag day that I allowed myself the night was fabulous I came home to sore feet and woke up to a sore head.







I was sooo fortunate to get a photo with the wonderful Michelle Bridges.  Thank you for being so humble and having the time so we could have this photo together.  Your program truly is amazing everyday something that was once impossible to me is becoming reality.









Cass, Bec and I after a fabulous night and a night cap at the Metro Bar going back to the hotel, with our goodies in tow.

I would love to post more but I have a 6am wakeup call tomorrow it's back to work & gym in the morning.  I look forward to properly catching up very soon...



1 comment:

  1. Was so lovely to put a face to the name Dayna. What a blast Perth was! Bring on Sydney!!! xx

    ReplyDelete