The close of Round 2 came so fast 13.6kg were farewelled, 47.5cm lost across my body, 3 dress sizes dropped. Fitness test smashed and I'm in the Top 15% Yeah baby!
My Polar HRM advises me that in Round 2
I also achieved one of my superficial goals of being able to fit my upper arm into my iPhone armband WooT!!! And wore it like this for the first time tonight at the gym...
My purple Molini Wedges arrived and OMG yes I really do need to learn to walk again.
My Polar HRM advises me that in Round 2
- I worked out for 66h: 11m
- Burning 25,583 Calories
I also achieved one of my superficial goals of being able to fit my upper arm into my iPhone armband WooT!!! And wore it like this for the first time tonight at the gym...My purple Molini Wedges arrived and OMG yes I really do need to learn to walk again.
12kg is the goal for Round 3 and I will achieve this by
- Running 5km without stopping (completing Mish's learn to run program)
- Completing 10km Valley Stampede
- Attending Body Combat (gonna pop this cherry next Tuesday)
- Try Rock-climbing for the first time
- 2 Saturday's a month complete a Triple Class of Thump, Bodypump, Sh Bam
- Yoga once a week
- Build my upper body strength to do a push-up on my toes
- Run the Tan on a Monday night from 7th October when Daylight Savings commences.
- Being organised and packing my lunch daily
- Ensuring I eat ALL my calories!!!
- Start going to bed earlier... (from tomorrow...)
Getting excited about Perth... I'm going to have my legs waxed & get a spray tan for the first time in my life, I'm also going to change up the platinum blonde to have more warmth.
Happy 1st weigh in Round 3'ers
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment