Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Week in Pictures






Sunday I found my finale dress "Squee"  it's a Royal Blue Estelle Intrigue dress as per the image on the right.  The best part is it's a SIZE 16, I started 12WBT at a size 20 so please excuse my bouncing, don't worry I'm wearing a sports bra. ;)













I discovered with my shrinking face that yes I really do look like a chipmunk...








I found my goal shoes, my calves have alot of shrinking to do.


It is amazing what 12kg weight loss looks like when clothed. Especially when I'm wearing everything from 1st photo (apart from the shoes).
I think I see more changes clothed than my half nekkid ones...
I also added more clothes back to my wardrobe the ones that no longer fit post TF.  From here on I will no longer have clothes I can restock I'm heading to the size I was at 15-16 years old.













SSS stands for Super Saturday Session because
70 minute Workout with the 12WBT Western Suburb Warriors
50 minutes/ 6.2km of Run/Walk, Sprint, Run Incline
10 minutes/ 5.21km on stationary bike
10 minutes of stretching...

With all though calories burnt I needed a Super Saturday Salad...










I brought high heels because I decided if I can learn to run I can learn to walk & look smokin' while I do it!!



And to finish it off I found an image of me wearing my Year 12 formal dress at the sweet age of 17.  Fourteen years later my innocence has gone & I know I am capable of anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment