It had to be the week I got rewarded with a 2.6kg loss on the scale, received the email from Mish advising I was in the top 15% and realising I'm only 4kg away from achieving my 15kg goal for Round 2.
So what happened...
- I only went to the gym for 3 hours in total.
- a few days I didn't eat all 1200 calories
- a day where I didn't count calories as I knew I was no where near 1200.
- 2 x 12 hour work days
- my nephews birthday dinner
- sleepless nights that made it hell to get up in the morning
- a training session I had to facilitate Saturday morning so I missed my group workout.
- a 4 hour socialising shopping event with the Splashfits followed by a visit from the inlaws on Sunday so another day of exercise was avoided.
I think it comes down to organisation I could of worked out in the morning instead of night like my usual routine but I let the excuse of sleepless nights win and because I didn't commit it to my diary it made it easier for the excuse to do that.
But the workouts I did do I kicked arse and felt so good afterwards Friday I ran 5.3km for the first time since Run Melbourne my knee was fantastic... I did it on the treadmill with a combination for 3 min runs, 2 min walks, sprints up to 13kph & up to 9.0 incline @ 8kph. This interval style kept it interesting and the time just flew by. My plan is to complete this again tomorrow. :)
During my online travels I found a Running group in the Western Suburbs I'm thinking of joining next season to spice up my workouts. I love the name The Hobos will probably look like one after my runs too...
My Threadless Tee's arrived WooT!! I now have new workout gear, they are a little big I should of order a size or two down but it's so hard when you head tells you that you will be (x) size. I don't care about the excess fabric I just love that I have new options to wear!!! :)
Even though I'm not looking forward to jumping on the scale tomorrow I need to own it, I'm thinking of setting a snack alarm in my iPhone so I'm keeping up with calories. My problem is I end up with a stockpile of 500-600 at dinner which is impossible to use if I am cooking 12WBT style and I know Mish frowns on after dinner snacks...
Non scale wins for the week fitting into my Year 12 graduation formal dress I'm officially the size I was when I was 17. It's so hard to believe that goal weight for me is probably a figure I was in primary school. There was also finding & buying my finale dress & wearing heels again...
Have a great week everyone happy weigh in tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment