Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Woohoo I did it!!!

Week 4, I was devastated I got the "Consistency is Key!" email. It made me determined I wasn't going to get the same one in Week 8. I upped my gym to 10 hours a week, drank 2-3l water a day. I was dreading it coming out because of the 0kg lost last week and the 500g week before. 
I just can't believe I got there... I had a sneaky peak on the scales and it looks like I'm going to hit at least another 2kg lost tomorrow :) I'm doing a happy dance inside :)




I cut my exercise back last week to 6.5 hours someone made the suggestion to me that maybe I was going too hard and it could be affecting the scales well who knows if that was a contributing factor but something  kicked in this week :)

Doing the Gym Machine strength program tonight I felt so strong.  All my weights where at the maximum recommendations burning 401 calories in 1hr 7mins if I hadn't of missed body pump it would of only been around 200 and I would of spent another 30-60 minutes on cardio equipment after class.  I'm thinking I will stick to the program for awhile and away from pump...

I started taking Natures Way Rest & Restore Women's Multivitamin this week and have been waking up a few times a night since starting I'm going to give it a week and if I have not returned to my normal sleeping patterns look at returning to vital greens again.  I just find it bizarre that I would be having broken sleep as a side effect when it is suppose to help calm the nervous system. Will keep you updated and might report the side effect to Natures Way if it persists.



So my Non Scale win for the week is receiving the above email is that allowable since it is related to numbers?
If not my week 8 fitness test results where I smashed all my numbers out of the ball park.  Can't wait to see my 1km in the 6's at the end of Week 12.


Happy Weigh in tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment