Saturday, July 28, 2012


Have yet to do my Super Saturday Session (SSS) I'm going to move it to tomorrow.  The knee is a lil tender after either jumping around in zumba last night or doing the 200m sprints before that on the treadmill at 11kph.   Not wanting to push my luck probably will just jump on the cross-trainer later to at least register a no knee impact burn for today...

I brought some new tees for the gym yesterday can't wait for them to arrive from Threadless.  A Running Rhino wanting to look as hot as a unicorn haha it doesn't feel that far removed from my reality when working out at the gym.  The Don't Care Bears to inspire a badass workout and Colour in the Dark for a lil quirkiness.

I've nearly completed my tax return waiting on G to get home so I can input his numbers in. It's a happy day because even without his details I can see I will be paying off my HEC's debt.  WooHoo! 
This means a happy refund next year as I don't intend on telling my employer to reduce my tax ;)  
If we can clear Mr C's medical bill by tax time next year with my happy refund comes a reward for all my hard work over the next 12 months.  It could provide enough $$ to get to Peru to complete the 45km Inca trail to Machu Picchu! the ultimate goal...  If not it will at least get me to Thailand for some R&R and I can complete it the following year...

I have just found a new appreciation for Saturday's.  It's the day all my workout clothes get washed and I have my favourite pants, socks & bra's available to wear again LoL ah the small things...

Time to start cooking... On tonight's menu Char-grilled Kangaroo w/ Avocado & Corn Salsa :) NoM...




No comments:

Post a Comment