I feel so defeated I'm letting the numbers get to me...0kg lost this week after my 10 hours of exercise, I was hoping the centimetres lost would pick up my mood but nooooo..
I thought there would be more centimetres lost 11.5 dropped in the last 4 weeks, 27.5 in total for the 8 weeks.
I know that if I wasn't doing anything this would be 0 but I can't help but compare myself to others who are achieving phenomenal results and think WHY NOT ME!!!!!
I was so upset after I weighed in this morning I went back to bed instead of on the Crosstrainer for 40 minutes. I made up for it tonight though, 98 minutes and 644 calories later I bet my 1km time trial by 45 seconds getting it down to 7:08. And this is the other thing how can my fitness be improving my so much and not have a greater effect on scales and centimetres?
This week I'm shaking up my diet
- I am going to eat all my calories every day (apart from today there's no way I'm consuming another 150 at 11pm to get to 1200.)
- I'm going to mix up my breakfast choices and not just eat Special K with fresh Strawberries and 120g yoghurt.
- I am going to eat snacks or make sure I add calories boosters to my meals.
- I am going to go to bed earlier 3 of 7 nights and get more than 6 hours sleep (it's a start)
So yeah got to get to bed, hmm maybe I will wake up on the right side tomorrow ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment