Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The eve of another weigh in

and I'm not feeling confident...

I smashed 10 hours of exercise, I ate clean all week but I had a girls night in Saturday.  I saved my calories during the day so I would have some up my sleeve but I went over by consuming 3 glasses of wine, 2 home-made Margaritas (Tequila, triple sec, lime juice & 2 1/2 cups frozen berries) and a few Cadbury favourites.

I had a sneak peak on the scales tonight and I'm not going to get the number I was hoping for...

It's a lifestyle change I get that, I'm going to have these events I should appreciate that this has been a once off event over these past 2 months.  It was only 8 weeks ago that the consumption of 3 glasses of wine was at least a bi-weekly occurrence.  *edit* (What a time to watch this weeks video very relevant to this)  Bloody appreciate how far you have come cleaning up your habits Dayna....

It's measurement & fitness test week, looking forward to see the lost cm's & improvements in my fitness.  Having run an entire kilometre without stopping at Run Melbourne I'm hopeful I can shave off time.  My knee has been a little sensitive the last few days so going to leave my run till towards the end of the week.
I'm going to take another half nekkid photo I haven't done this since the eve of beginning 12WBT hoping the visual differences give me my non scale win of the week...

Before I forgot Horseback riding 423 Calories over 2 hours, with Core & Leg DOMS setting in about 36 hours later...

Happy weigh in tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment