What a week of Non Scales wins, no matter what the scales say tomorrow I am blessed...
- I braved my fears and walked into Lorna Jane and tried on some tops & guess what? I now own the top you see below. I've read many horror stories about other 12wbt'ers going into Lorna Jane that didn't fit into their image and my experience today at Northland was great... Both girls were lovely and were even recommending items that would compliment my shape. Can't wait for a bit more shrinking to occur so I can wear it like the model below.
- I can now run over 3km without stopping. I love how every run this week RunKeeper has sent me an email congratulating me on achieving a new milestone.
- I can run a kilometre in 6:11
- My regular size 18 jeans are getting loose, I have not worn regular size 16 jeans for 19 years, can't believe I'm going to be able to go Jean shopping at a variety of retailers...
- I've shrunk into my 3rd pair of skins on this journey my new ones are giving me spidey sense.
- My fitness test results helped me see beyond the numbers from the last 4 weeks and Abs Level 3 is so close I can already taste victory in Week 8.
Embrace your non scale wins team as it is the one thing I do every week that keeps me on track. Changes come in many forms and we all need to recognise our accomplishments.
Great post Dayna! This is definitely something I need to do - keep reminding myself about the non scale victories!! Thanks for sharing x
ReplyDeleteI'm sure there is alot of them Julie as your looking amazing... I think the 1200 punches would have to be up there I was struggling with 400...
DeleteDayna WOOOOHOOOOO! You'll be poor as a church mouse now you've got Lorna Jane! I lvoe their clothes. You have hit some great highs, you have done so well! And you are blessed...not because of the scales or these other accomplishments, but because you are wise enough to recognise them and celebrate them!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristine for your encouragement :)
DeleteHeh I'm not going to make it a habit going into LJ for that reason or maybe I will just to check out if they're having a sale ;)
Well done Dayna, I did like the spidey skins last night actually, very snazzy.
ReplyDeleteThanks Greg
DeleteI will have to test out if they make me run faster tomorrow :)
What a great post. it's all these moments that make up the experience. I knew my Size 18 jeans were well and truly too loose when my husband came up to me as I was washing the dishes and pulled them down!!! ROFL. Keep Up the great work and results.
ReplyDeleteCarol
www.finding-carol.blogspot.com