Saturday, September 22, 2012

Super Saturday Squee


What a great day so far...  The Melbourne sun is shining which made for a awesome SSS with the Western Suburb Warriors at the 100 Steps in Altona.  I had my reign on the girls today I designed our hour program and there were many calories burnt.

I put them through there paces by partnering everybody up with gloves and focus pads.
Run up stairs: 50 punches, 10 star jumps, 40 punches, 10 star jump etc down to 10
Run down: 50 upper punches, 10 sumo squats pulse, 40 punches, 10 sumo squat pulses etc down to 10
They did this twice then had to swap with their partner and go again.
We then hit the grass for two rounds of 12 pushups, 12 Turkish Getups, 12 Butterfly Situps, 12 crunch pulses and finished the hour with stretching.

But no the workout for me and another Warrior Melanie did not end it was time for Body Balance at Fenix.  And our instructor sure knows how to make a girl sweat...


Inbetween I was lucky to squeeze in the post office where I got to pick up a special  parcel SQUEE!!! My Chi Ball & accessories that I won for the Weekly Surprise Blogger challenge.  I was like a kid at Christmas when I got home to unwrap it :)

How do you refuel after an awesome workout with a Kanga banga salad...
Bush Tomato Kanga banga's Rocket, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Avocado, Parmansen cheese, Red Onion.  For 272 Calories, it's high protein  (25.2g), and very low in Saturated fats (1.2g)


I usually cook my Kanga Banga's in a non stick fry pan, I never have to use spray oil and there is no fat ever left in the pan.   Because of the low fat content though they do take longer to cook that your average sausage...

Well the rest of my weekend is going to be spent doing housework, gardening and hopefully meeting Kevin Mcleod at the Grand Designs Live Show. hopefully I can hit him up for a photo. I'm also giving my partner some Dayna time which has been less & less since starting the 12wbt because my main focus has been myself.

Enjoy you weekend <3



No comments:

Post a Comment