Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Long overdue FFS


  • It's the weekend - Wo0p
  • Greg, Julie & myself held a trivia night last Saturday and raised over $5000 - Wo0p
  • I have now qualified for Ride to Conquer Cancer - Wo0p
  • My knee has been an arsehole so much pain - FFS
  • Now permanently wearing a knee brace - FFS
  • Knee brace is helping manage pain - Wo0p
  • I'm told I should start wearing compression pants 24/7 to keep everything in place, stupid hamstring & quadricep -FFS
  • Had 4 days off from driving from Thursday last week and it alleviated knee pain - Wo0p
  • Wish I could take a month off driving - FFS
  • Had an awesome Father's Day with my Grandpa, Nan & Aunty, stealing plant clippings, eating a awesome roast & drinking too much wine - Wo0p
  • I put on 1kg this week - FFS
  • It is officially Spring: the weather before Thursday was amazing, I got to wear thongs - Wo0p
  • Strawberries are out in force and Cheap Cheap they have been a staple at breakfast again - Wo0p
  • OMG I was able to afford both blueberries & raspberries lastnight at Aldi, breakfast was devine - Wo0p
  • Looking forward to getting out on my Road bike today and seeing how far I can push my knee. I'm aiming for 26kms today- Wo0P
  • Australian Federal Election who to choose Monkey 1 or Monkey 2 - FFS


No comments:

Post a Comment