Monday, June 10, 2013
FFS the Week that was?
In becoming a blogging copycat, an FFS entry of the week past.
WooP: I finished up at employer of 8 years on Wednesday
WooP: Coconut Oil & Rapadura sugar arrived so I can make this & this
WooP: I have nearly removed all personal products that contain chemicals, sulphates & parabens in my life.
FFS: Don't think I will ever be able to naturalise my makeup or hair colouring the pigments are just not the same without chemicals.
WooP: Finally got to see Surgeon this week.
FFS: Another $300 of unclaimable Medical expenses with a second MRI. Where the tear is showing in first MRI he would have to cut out too much meniscus to repair it which he said will leave me with a lot less shock absorption if I continue running and removing that much meniscus is linked to development of arthritis in knee
If new MRI shows that tear is worse and there is also now fraying he will book me in for arthroscope.
If not unfortunately it will be a very looooong road for recovery.
FFS: Being at home had lead to senseless snacking.
WooP: Got teeth molds done for Teeth Bleaching & will have the teeth I always wanted. Look out for my smile in Adelaide ;)
WooP: I love driving my new Subaru XV, I got to experience the joys of heated seats this week for the first time in my life.
FFS: I'm lucky to have consumed 4L of water this week let alone 14L
FFS: I'm mentally at the lowest point I've been in years. As I write this my eye sockets fill will wetness. I've never been an emotional person, I am not an emotional person but this injury it's fucking with my head. I'm that puppy in the Pets Parasites window watching the world rush by me, other puppies starting their new lives, people looking upon me with pity & sympathy, every day that passes losing hope and just curling up in the corner of the pen waiting to be euthanize.
I know there are greater atrocities happening around me everyday, I know that this is petty shit in the grand scheme of things but when you have started living life after 30 years and then told to take a seat in the audience it's fucked and it's hard. In 10 days I will have been gathering dust on the shelf for 4 months with no end date in sight. Everyday it comes harder to say No to that bottle of Red Wine who would love to join my pity party, the willpower muscle is becoming weak along with my quadriceps & hamstrings.
This definitely wasn't a therapeutic entry for me there are not enough WooPs to outweigh that final FFS...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Dayna, firstly I want to say I don't mind you being a blogging copy cat because I love the FFS posts. Shows we're all human and stuff just shits us.
ReplyDeleteSecondly your last one. Oh honey. This is not petty shit, truly. This is huge grand shit on a large scale because it's happening to you. And that makes it all encompassing.
Just know that we are here for you and it's not a smooth sailing ride and this just totally sucks, but you'll get through it. Keep the faith.
Carol
www.finding-carol.blogspot.com