I'm finally seeing a light at the end of this dark tunnel of Round 1 2013. I'm looking forward to springing into action & farewelling my injury.
I had a very positive physio session today. This is the game plan. The 5 mins circled at the bottom yep that is me Runnnnnnnnnning within a fortnight. But there's alot of work to be done before I'm allowed to take on that challenge, I am committed, I will be at the gym completing this every second day. I am going to come back and hit the pavement with strong knees and a heart to match.
I've dusted of my last two issues of Runner's World Magazine which I cast to the side as they hurt my little runners heart when they arrived in the post. They are now queued up and ready to be read cover to cover in the next fortnight.
OMG who can believe we are 1 week away from Finale??? It's a little surreal these past weeks have disappeared I honestly don't feel I have participated in this round with the injury and all but it has been a great lesson in patience & perseverance. I'm ready to frock up and say goodbye to the round that never was and get back on to being a better version of me.
I will be running 10km on the 21st July.... Run Melbourne you are my destination but I'm looking forward to the journey that gets me there...

No comments:
Post a Comment