
Another thing that slipped my mind from my earlier post and I'm uber proud of myself for is committing to an 8km run on my Birthday as part of the Brooks Sunset Series
Instead of enjoying a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon & Slab of cake like every other year I will be running to celebrate my rebirth to a Healthy Mind, Body & Spirit.
A fellow 12WBT'er and friend Bec asked me if I would run the series with her which I had originally replied, 'Only the first two because the third is on my Birthday...'
A fellow 12WBT'er and friend Bec asked me if I would run the series with her which I had originally replied, 'Only the first two because the third is on my Birthday...'
I went to bed that night thinking why would I automatically discount it because it's my birthday? The point to keeping active is so I can celebrate more Birthdays right? So a Facebook event was setup the next day and now I'm spending my birthday running and then eating a well deserved dinner with friends.
P.S I wouldn't mind eating a slab of this cake. Add some sweet fresh pineapple & raspberries and OmNoMNoM...


No comments:
Post a Comment