Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Week of Dayna: Day 2 Update

I got up at 6.15am and JFDI,   Strapped the Husky-mute to my waist and we went running...  We started off with a sprint completing our first kilometre in 5.32 but pulled back from there to an average pace of 7.11.
Throughout the run there were moments of discomfort but I had to push through.  Between 0-2km my toe that's nail has yet to detach decided to throb (need the JFDI attitude to go buy some new shoes) Around 2.5km Xenia decided she would try to dislocate my hips to chase after a hare.
4-5km stomach craps set in but as all this was happening I was thinking how much I have let myself down in my workouts the past fortnight and it's a tough lesson but Suck it up Princess!!

Happy to say the stomach cramps have subsided since I stretched out my run and I have clocked up a nice 510 calorie burn to start of my day.

While Xenia the husky-mute can now happily sleep on the cool tiles it's time for me to get ready for work!





Heh no matter how many times I see this photo I have a giggle

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post... I've justset my alarm one hour earlier tomorrow morning. Must get done what needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great work Jessica!!! How did your workout go this morning???

      Delete