This week I'm taking back for myself... It's going to be about me, for me & I can smash it...
I have just finished organising myself. I've downloaded my gym's Holiday timetable, shopping done, Friday's shopping list prepared for next weekend. I will be sticking to the menu plan apart from the Marinara. There will be no eating out!
I am committing to the below exercise this week and will report back on my completion to hold me accountable.
Monday: Lean & Fit Strength Session (PM)
Tuesday: 5km run (AM)
Wednesday: Lean & Fit Strength Session (PM)
Thursday: 5km Run (AM) / Spin Class (PM)
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: Body Balance / 5km Run
Sunday: Spin Class, Yoga & Swim (SSS)
I can no longer let all these external forces take over my life. I need to learn to say NO and be selfish some of the time. A 3km Pre-workout run on Saturday really showed me that I can no longer be putting off my workouts for others I know 5km is going to crush me on Tuesday but it's a lesson I need to take.

You go girl, you can do it! xx
ReplyDelete