With the last two weeks being out of control with the furbaibes, I lost my organisation... I was housebound from 8.30am - 7pm while G was at work as Calix had to be monitored. So last week I did not go food shopping! I randomly shopped where I could and only picked up 1 day of supplies at a time. Because I was stepping out of the house at 7pm to buy the ingredients for dinner we were not eating till around 8.30pm. Exercise slipped most days as getting supplies for dinner was a priority at 7pm than heading to the gym or out for a run.
Now as I reflect it's a big WTF Dayna! the above is full of Excuses... "Why didn't you get up before G went to work and complete your workout??? Why didn't you organise your shopping Online this week?
Now hindsight is great but really if I had re-mapped my planning after the incident happened with Calix this blog post wouldn't exist. But instead I stuck to the plan that was already created and on my fridge and it just didn't work...
Lesson learnt: Organise a month in advance, but be flexible, check-in on a Sunday if anything needs to be amended for the week ahead.
I'm not expecting a big loss this week and I have to own that...
![]() |
| Greg, Myself & Julie Round 2 Finale |
I was inspired by the amazing journey of Greg & Julie through their Ride to Conquer Cancer and have signed up to join them & their team next year. My personal fundraising page can be found HERE. I have 356 days to raise $3200 so if you can spare as little as $2 it is all appreciated...
Now the thought of a 200km cycle is a long way when
- You haven't been on a bicycle for 4 years & back then you were wobbly as that was the first time you had been on a bike in 12 years.
- Every time I'm on a stationary bike at the gym it feels like someone is stabbing the side of my knee continually with a knife after 15 minutes.
So a lot of training will commence in-between my running. I'm going to
- Start RPM/ Spin classes
- Get my cycle knee assessed by a professional
- Ride for fitness/ leisure on the weekends
With 2 weeks to go it's head down, bum up (unless in plank) and move as much fat as I can.
Next weekend is going to be quiet which is great for a final Round 3 SSS Horaah! but from then it ramps up.
17th/18th November: Finale Weekend
24th/25th November: Extended Family Christmas/ Swiss Colour Run
1st/2nd December: Hidden Warrior
Looking forward to all especially the extended Family Christmas as 99% of attendees have never seen me at my lowest adult weight of today haha I feel like I need a finale dress just for that ;)
Enjoy you week, work hard, eat clean & be the best version of you :)

No comments:
Post a Comment