What a weekend the Sydney finale was. Met some more fabulous ladies from the 30+ Crew, shared my room with the lovely Kate aka Coco Butter.
I was at first a little worried Sydney did not welcome us kindly with weather on the Friday. The forecast for Saturday was bleak, but the heaven's pulled back the curtain of clouds and let the sun beam down on us for a great workout day.
I spent up big at the sponsor tents, stocked up on my multivitamins, purchased some new Actionfit Headphones (who knew you could buy washable headphones?) & have some different slim pasta's to try out...I was selected as one of the Top 5 best dressed of the day, I think I resembled an Absinthe Troll. After Saturday night I properly smelt like one too...
Kimmy Lou Lou a fellow 30+er took out the prize as best dressed she looked amazing with her fluro green feather eyelashes, wings & bubbles.
The workout started and I will be amazed if there were any people more uncoordinated than myself. Body Attack classes are something that I don't do due to the class numbers at my gym it's just impossible to get any space. My legs definitely whined yesterday with all though kicks & knee lifts I have found new muscles. ;)
Arriving at Finale was crazy at the same venue the Coldplay concert, Cirque Du Soliel & 12WBT was on. Our taxi driver dropped us off 1km from the event which my feet (in heels) did not appreciate but I arrived just in time for the slide show to finish and Top 20 presentation. Can you believe my transformation photos were part of the slideshow WooP WooP... You can spot me on YouTube below :)
| Julie & Myself rockin' our Size 16's |
There were photo booths with a few crazy shots taken (will have to scan them in) but I missed out on the professional photographer this time around. Though we did take some of our own classy shots at the photographers station at the end of the night ;)
We were ushered out with a goodies back & headed across to the Irish pub where a couple more drinks and some Non 12WBT endorsed food was consumed. Another 12 week chapter closed and really looking forward to shifting another 12kg in Round 4.
| Granny Smith & Passionfruit Icy (47 Calories) |
Smart goals have been set including milestones to achieve, organising has been taken care of so it's the point of JFDI. And I'm off to do that now...
Dayna, it was so lovely to meet you in Sydney and you looked STUNNING. Here's to a great round 4 for both of us. :-)
ReplyDeleteCarol
www.finding-carol.blogspot.com
Thanks Carol... It was great meeting you as well :) Loved putting faces to so many people I have contact with in the forums and on facebook :)
ReplyDeleteAre you going to Brisbane Finale?