So here's where I started and that Willpower muscle has been flexed the entire month.
So absolutely NON of the below have passed these lips.
- Soliel Chocolate Mousse
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark Noir
- Go Natural fruitnut: choc, almond & raspberry bar's.
- Carman's Dark Choc Blueberry Superfood bars
- Jarrah Hot Chocolate
- Protein FX Lo Carb Mini Protein Bars
I also found that I had other things to tackle.
- The complimentary Chocolate Coffee bean with my Long Black.
- Chocolate Mud Cake (Birthday celebration) I was the only one who said no and had to watch 9 people eat cake in front of me.
- Aero Choc Mint Mousse (how did I forget about you?)
- Skinny Cow / Weight Watchers Sundae cups (they all contain chocolate)
- 12WBT Cacao Bites (Another menu temptation Michelle threw in for me for good measure)
Though I did discover Gelativo Coffee Gelato Cups (139 Calories) last week when looking for something to accompany our Prawn Pad Thai treat meal Saturday night. YUM!!
What made that Willpower muscle flex a little more is I still had all these items in my pantry. Gone are the days where everything must be devoured by x day so there is no temptation. I just made the decision not to eat them, every week new Soliel Mousse's were brought because G was still eating them but I remained strong in mindset that food did not rule my actions.

30 days without chocolate is great!
ReplyDelete