What a week of achievements so far...
1000 Steps Kokoda Walk, Mt Dandenong was completed on Sunday morning. I smashed off 6 minutes from my previous time getting up the stairs in 17 minutes. Then jogged all the way down to the carpark in 10 minutes. All I can say my lungs & heart loved me a lot more this time around ;)
Last night I ran 3km without stopping the furtherest that I had done previously was 1km 4 weeks ago. I'm loving running outdoors it feels so much more natural than the treadmill and it's easier in the fact that I am not clock watching so time & kilometres seem to fly by.
Lastly I was nominated & was one of the Top 20 blogger winners in this weeks 12WBT Weekly Surprise. Thank you everyone for your support.
Looking forward to a great weights session tonight. Only 5 weeks until the Valley Stampede. I need to start really pushing and developing my upper body strength if I'm going to be hauling this body over obstacles for 10kms. And damnit I will be doing a push-up on my toes this round!!!!
Have a great Thursday everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment