Sunday, July 8, 2012

Week 4 Milestone Completed

Ok, so I know its the end of Week 5 but I finally completed my Week 4 Milestone of conquering the 1000 steps Kokoda Walk, Mt Dandenong Last weekend was less than favourable weather which made it a little too hazardous.

It took 22 minutes from the base of the stairs to the top which is now my time to beat...   586 calories round trip from the car.  I couldn't believe how popular it is, people everywhere.  There was even a guy doing a charity event today smashing out 50 rounds he passed me 3 times on the incline what a machine!!!  I was even chuffed at myself for overtaking a few people and they weren't elderly *Fist Pump* 

What a week it's been just over 9 hours of exercise burning a total of 4090 calories.   If you had asked me 6 weeks ago if I would be willing to do the above time the answer would of been "Get F@^ked!!!, who has the time to do that and work Full-Time???"

Looking forward to my rest day tomorrow, too bad it doesn't come with a sleep-in, Monday's the craziest day of the work week...

No comments:

Post a Comment