Friday, July 6, 2012

Weeeee it's Friday!!!!!!

And what a lovely Friday it was, the sun was shining, the sky was blue a great segway to the weekend.

Started my day with 40 minutes on the Cross-trainer, felt like crawling back into bed afterwards but experienced a power surge after drinking my short black, the drug of choice.  Participated in the working day, then nailed down my commitment...

I until today had a trial membership at the gym, so this afternoon I locked it in.
I know this life is going to extend past 12 weeks, if I sustain 1kg loss per week it would take 50 weeks unlikely so lets get realistic and estimate 65 weeks.  Say in 65 weeks when I'm at my goal weight how am I going to sustain it, by keeping my arse moving.  So I tackled the internal doubts that I would sign up for 12 months and stop going in two, it's also highly unlikely I will move from the area I'm mortgaged down.  They gave me a great deal & threw in  three personal training session so I'm a happy committed Vegemite.

Another win for today is G SMS'ed me to advise he wouldn't be home for dinner, at the time I was at the gym and instantly my brain went to Grilled Fish & Greek Salad from the local Fish n' Chip store.  My inner 12WBT angel quickly halted that idea with reminding me how much dressing is on the Greek Salad and the wives tale I've heard (Can anyone confirm or deny this) that Fried fish is healthier for you if you remove all the batter because grilled fish aborbs alot of oil from the grill plate but the batter in fried fish absorbs the oil not the actual fish.
So I went home via Woolworths brought a shark fillet and cooked up Baked Crumbed Shark & Smoked Paprika Wedges.  It's amazing how this program will allow you your Friday night Fish & Chips it takes more effort yes but with the wait times at the Fish n Chip shop I probably ate about the same time and it was extra NoM with no guilt.  To though who are thinking that's alot of fish I added the calorie booster portion of fish due to my low calories for the day and Hello! did I struggle...

Another 838 Calories burnt today, looking forward to the warrior workout and any top up SSS I will need to do to get to 1000.

Have a great weekend if I don't get around to posting again.



No comments:

Post a Comment