Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Super Shredding Begun

Today was my first day of Super Shredding and I'm exhausted...

Got up early pumped out 40 minutes on the Cross-trainer, there was nowhere I wasn't dripping in sweat 438 calories later. Shower, Car, Office, Breakfast, Successive Meetings, Lunch, Adult Training, Gym 45 minute express Bodypump OMG 120 squats 8kg weight my legs are jelly not to mention my triceps & biceps, Food Shopping, Rae's Meatballs, and I'm still 205 Calories under 1200 at 8.48pm sigh...

TTOM has returned with a vengeance, argh cramps! I'm hoping it doesn't reflect on the scales tomorrow. Being on Implanon TTOM is random I was blessed by a 6 month break but know that I will be hitting a horrible cycle that usually last 6-8 weeks which is 1 week on, 1 week off. Though are the cards I guess for ensuring I only have my furbaibes in my life. :)

It's official I will be Stampeding 10kms in October, it's going to be my motivation to get strong & lean after Run Melbourne as I can imagine there will be a lot of obstacles I'm going to need to haul my body weight over.   So it's only best that I be another 20kg down & have the upper body strength.
 My boy & best friend have signed up too so it's going to be a great day out, I'm going to have great support and encouragement so nothing is going to be too hard :)


Currently writing a list of 100 things I love about my life, such a challenging and reflective task. I'm only in the 20's so I think its going to be awhile in the making but something I will chip away at every night before I switch the light off for sleep.

Time to switch off and wind down, hope you have all smashed it this week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment