Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Another Day, another calorie...

Last night everyone on the 12wbt program received an email from Mish, I was disappointed with mine after I heard what others received.  I've lost 6.1kg so far and it's not enough to be within top 15%...
This morning I got up and decided I'm going to be in the top 15% come the 8 week mark.. My super shredding sessions & clean eating are going to get me there...

So after pressing snooze once this morning, my legs jelly from pump, stomach cramps courtesy of TTOM both giving me permission to stay in bed, I jumped up threw on my workout gear and onto the cross-trainer.  It was hard!!! My legs hated me for it they were dead weights underneath me but I smashed out 31 mins, showered, weighed myself 500g loss more disappointment, ate porridge and went to work.  I had one of though afternoons where I just wanted to curl up and have a nap while gridlocked on the Western Ring Road I completed my last appointment and beelined to the gym, I made such great time that Body Step wasn't starting for another 45 mins so looked up the timetable to see what was happening and decided to Sh'bam it.

Well I proved to myself how uncoordinated I am and that none of the skills I learnt in  jazz / ballet/ hip hop dance classes I took as a child carried onto adulthood. but I did it with a smile and laughed at myself all the way through.

So the commitment I made to myself yesterday was to do Body Step so guess who stayed to do a second class?  And guess who was also uncoordinated during that class too?  At least I can't get more unco than what I already am.   Total calories burnt today 944 WooP WooP!!!


132 calories to go I'm thinking a nice cup of T2 Gorgeous Geisha & 2 squares of Lindt 70% the perfect combination...


Enjoy your night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment