WooT so statistics became available tonight
722 of 1135 in 30-39 age bracket in 5k
2574 of 4280 females in 5k
Finishing overall 3815 out of 6052 5k participants.
There is only one thing for me to do improve :)
So today I started my 3rd TTOM in 6 weeks, so I can't really say its TTOM it's really 'that time of fortnight' LoL... It's so frustrating, one great week on scale, one average week on scale can't wait for this cycle to end and say goodbye to TTOM/F for 4-5 months, the joys of Implanon...
My none scale wins of the week
- Caning fitness test for my PT assessment. I got Excellent rating (the highest rating) in Pushup's & Squats, something Nick said he never see's with new clients. Too bad I failed the core test Uhum I think I will stop substituting Friday's plan for cardio... I just hate core Argh!!!
- Completing Run Melbourne
- 6 hours of exercise in an impossible 6 day working week being contained within 4 walls.
Happy weigh in tomorrow all.... I won't wish you good luck because at the end of the day it's about our actions or lack of during the week and luck is a word to use if you win Powerball ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment