Because my chest is heavy & tight I haven't be partaking in cardio so I am ensuring I'm eating clean & drinking at least my 2L of water...
Must say it's working had a sneaky peak at the scales for a midweek calibration and said goodbye to another 1.3kg.
My boy has told me no outside today as my cough is starting to escalate so I'm thinking of jumping on the PS3 and trying out EA Sports Active 2
I brought this at JB HIFI for $29 bargain!!! this week. I was looking at them when they were first released but couldn't justify the cost, most shops had them between $159-$199 and with the previous workouts that I had with my Wii it was a huge outlay for the unknown. I will though provide a review once I get through my first workout :)Today is shopping day I've removed the marinated pork off this list, No pork or ginger for this lady (allergies). I gave my partner the option of removing the broccoli soup but he's up for trying anything once, gotta say I'm dubious watery broccoli just doesn't seem appetising.
Don't want to sit behind a screen on what looks to be a glorious Sunday outside (not that I will know)but there is plenty of vacuuming & floor washing still to be done bleh. Ah the joys of owning an Alaskan Malamute during coat blowing season... Have a great Sunday bloggers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment