Monday, February 4, 2013

Round 1 2013 Goals & Commitment


Tonight I put the time aside to complete my Pre Season tasks for Round 1.  As I've committed to going to bed at a reasonable time I'm going to paste and run.  Can you believe I will be at my goal weight in less than 24 weeks?  OMG!!!


Commitment

I COMMIT to achieving my goals, through prioritising myself, eating clean & training mean. 

I WILL 

  • Get up early, & run in the morning to avoid the heat.
  • Focus on strength training & core as well as running.
  • Not over celebrate my Birthday, with alcohol & food. I will earn a slice of cake & a glass of wine if I run 8km in PB time on the day at the Brooks Sunset Series.
  • Take the time to watch all mindset, snip tip videos and participate in a live chat.
  • This will be the round that I will go to bed and get at least 7 hours sleep most nights.

Goals

1 Month
Lose 4kg (90kg by my birthday 06/03/13)
Exercise everyday while on holidays at BrisVegas & Gold Coast (running/ swimming/ gym) 9-16th Feb
Brooks Sunset Series 7.2km Melbourne Zoo 20/02/13 Complete in 50 minutes
50km MS Cycle 24/02/13
14km Samurai Warrior Challenge 2/03/13
Brooks Sunset Series 8km Princes Park 06/03/13 (Birthday Run) complete under 1 hour.
Eat Clean, make sure I eat all my calories everyday 
Burn 400-1000 calories 6 days a week on Advanced Lean & Fit Program

3 Month
Lose 12kg (82kg by 01/05/2012)
Run for the Kids 5.5km 24/03/13 complete in 33 minutes
Mother Day Classic 8km 12/05/13 shave 3-5 mins off 06/03/13 time
Eat Clean, make sure I eat all my calories everyday 
Burn 400-1000 calories 6 days a week on Advanced Lean & Fit Program

6 Months
Lose 21kg (73kg: 24/07/13)
Run 10km in Run Melbourne 
Eat Clean, make sure I eat all my calories everyday 
Burn 400-1000 calories 6 days a week on Advanced Lean & Fit Program

12 Months
Lose any additional weight beyond 73kg if Dexa scan fat % can be improved upon.
Ride to Conquer Cancer (26-27 October 2013)
Eat Clean, make sure I eat all my calories everyday 
Burn 400-1000 calories 6 days a week on Advanced Lean & Fit Program


Diarising




No comments:

Post a Comment