It's time for the Tuesday ritual before the inevitable weigh in tomorrow. What have I achieved, how do I feel so that number does not define my week... I feel strong I've had more DOM's in the last week that in this entire round, yesterday I was unable to hold the steering wheel of the car without wincing in pain and it made me feel awesome.
- I can plank for 60 seconds on my toes! I was able to maintain this 4 times tonight :) If I keep working out with Greg & Julie I'm going to become a planking machine... This was something I avoided with a passion. The only time you would ever see me do it was in Body Balance or Thump I will have core!
- I had the courage to ask a work colleague to go running with me on Monday nights after work. She is a veteran runner usually doing 10kms most days, and a qualified PT so it was very daunting to approach her. And guess what? We went running, and I set my fastest pace yet over the 3.5kms!!!
- Runkeeper advises me I'm only 15% from achieving my goal of being able to run 5km without stopping, this goal is going to be smashed in Round 3.
- I worked out with my beloved G for the first time and loved it.
- I have willed the power to give up my 12wbt vices for the month of October and I will succeed!
Good luck tomorrow team. Remember to reflect on your week and don't let that number storm over your achievements if it's not what you wanted to see...


No comments:
Post a Comment