Monday, July 9, 2012

It's not all lollipops n roses...

I hate Monday's...  It's a first world problem.
I was lucky today was my allocated rest day but so disappointed in myself that I'm not organised this week...

Still haven't done my weekly shop, had a boiled egg with baked beans for dinner, the only food in the house and the only solution to working an 11 hour day and not giving into takeaway.


Need to get up tomorrow and get my arse on the Crosstrainer it is not an option...  Yes I'm going to have to get up at 5.30am but I need to JFDI...  Tomorrow night I must get to the gym for strength or body pump and do my weekly shop... 


Life does not revolve around work!  My health & well-being is worth more than career...  If you get to work at 7.30am leave by 4.30pm!!!  It's not hard, nobody is going to think less of me...


A whole week confined within four walls, this ain't going to be easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment